My car was stolen from my apartment complex last Friday while I was warming it up for work. Fortunately, it was recovered on Sunday less than a mile from where it was taken.
Based on the interesting smell that issued from my heater when I was driving it back home, the thief was a BIG fan of the 'ol mary-jo-wanna. Which just might explain why he/she left a fingerprint-ridden CD in my car stereo.
If the detective on the case is true to his word, my nemesis might be heading to prison... the kind of prison they refer to in that film Office Space. I'm talkin about the scary Federal P.U.I.T.A. type of prison.
Details and pictures coming soon...
Skulls Reveal Evidence of Human Sacrifice in Egypt 5,000 Years Ago
-
Royal tombs at Abydos were surrounded by numerous other burials. In the
1920s, an Egyptologist questioned whether all those people could have died
naturall...
4 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment