Sunday, August 23, 2009
The Old Republic
I swear; I'll never get tired of watching this.
This upcoming MMO looks like it just might be as addictive as eye-crack.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some links-
Fast Karate For The Gentleman
http://twitter.com/JeanLuc_Picard
http://twitter.com/MaceWindu_
http://twitter.com/wraith1701
iFanboy
Robot Japan
Treks In Sci-Fi
Some Blogs I follow-
Tokyo Hunter
-
ThreeA Production Blog
-
Anomalous Musings
-
io9
-
Star Wars Twitterverse
-
Gundamn! @ MAHQ
-
Anime World Order Podcast
-
ASHLEY WOOD
-
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(14)
▼
August
(3)
Star Wars Twitterverse
The Old Republic
PC crash = F*CK YOU, GATEWAY!
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
ThreeA Countdown Widget
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment